Friday, September 16, 2016

Fun n’ Roses: Teen Pop Sensation Madison McWilliams Reminds Listeners to “Smell the Roses” in Fun-Loving Video

“Spunky, energetic and fourteen”
(Justine Magazine)

IMG_1290.jpeg

Rising teen pop singer Madison McWilliams provides fans with a timely reminder to live life to the fullest as she and her fun-loving friends frolic in her new video for “Smell the Roses.” The 14-year-old performer singer, multi-instrumentalist, and actress first enchanted listeners in 2015 with her cover of Nina Simone’s iconic “Feeling Good,” generating over 1 million views on Facebook. She also gained feature coverage fromPaste Magazine, The CW, Fox and Austin Woman Magazine. More information on McWilliams is available on her official site.



Madison 15 (1).jpg


McWilliams is the rare young artist who knows precisely what she wants her music to be: “I like for each song to be a real emotion I’m feeling. Music is a piece of who I am.” And who McWilliams is can be summarized in “Smell the Roses.” The song, co-written with producer Emile Ghantous, Keith Hetrick, Paulina Cerrilla, and Kirsten Collins, sings the merits of being young and free of worry: "I really enjoyed collaborating with everyone to create the fun, carefree vibe of this song."

Directed by LA based Nayip Ramos and filmed in McWilliams’ hometown, the video for “Smell the Roses” is an ode to Austin and self-expression: “One of my favorite things about this video was shooting it in my hometown. It was so fun because I could express myself in an environment that I love. I had such an amazing time working with Nayip on this video. He has incredible talent and vision."

McWilliams can recall the moment that music called to her. Her family took a trip to Las Vegas and saw Céline Dion’s residency, leaving a lasting impact on five-year-old McWilliams. “That really made an impression on me,” McWilliams notes. “I knew I wanted to pursue music. It’s one of my most vivid early memories.”

For more information on Madison McWilliams, visit her social media: FACEBOOK /INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment